HQ DVD HQ Crosshatching
Longarm Basics: Crosshatching with BONUS: Threads, Needles & Tension (DVD)
The straight formal lines of crosshatching used in borders or to enhance appliqué or embroidery designs will take your quilting to the next level. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
• Plan your crosshatching the “NO-MATH” way.
• Mark your quilt to prepare for crosshatching.
• Safely use rulers to stitch straight and accurate lines.
• Resolve corners with miters or corner block designs.
• Use crosshatching to enhance embroidery or appliqué designs.
BONUS: Threads, Needles & Tension
Learn all about:
• Different types of threads.
• How to choose the correct needle for your thread.
• How to adjust both bobbin and top thread tension