HQ DVD Borders - To Turn or Not To Turn
It’s easy to see how to quilt the top and bottom borders horizontally with your longarm quilting machine and frame. But what do you do about those side borders?
Learn how to:
• Plan border designs to complement your quilt.
• Decide if a quilt needs to be turned to quilt the side borders.
• “Chunk” side border designs.
• Stabilize a quilt to allow turning.
• Adjust pantographs to fit your quilt borders.
• Scale designs to fit your border width.
• Plan attractive border corners.
• Knot by hand and bury threads.