HQ DVD HQ Groovy Boards
Using Groovy Boards (also referred to as pattern boards) for quilting is an easy approach to finishing quilts FAST. Here are some simple techniques that will ensure success.
Learn how to:
• Choose a Groovy Board to suit your quilt design.
• Work with single or multiple boards.
• Prepare your quilt top for edge-to-edge quilting (avoiding the dreaded flipped edges).
• Advance the quilt while keeping the second pass perfectly aligned.
• Quilt smoothly and accurately.
• Use partial Groovy Board designs to finish the bottom edge of the quilt.