Use one, two, three or all four swag templates together to create beautiful swag designs for quilt borders. Use the Bonus designs between swags or by themselves for alternate border designs. These templates were designed with a slot so they will work for all mid-arm and longarm machines that have a hopping foot. Packaging includes instructions for use, safety tips and design ideas.
Use to make circles in the following sizes: ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1 ½”.
This template was designed with slots leading into each circle so it will work for all mid-arm and longarm machines that have a hopping foot. Packaging includes instructions for use, safety tips and design ideas.
Handi VersaTool, created by Suzanne Michelle Hyland, is a multi-purpose tool for machine quilters. VersaTool is easy to grasp and designed to fit comfortably in a quilter's hand.
Design uses include:
- Ditch stitching
- 1/4" outline stitching and crosshatching
- Right angle cut-out for corners
- Continuous curve quilting
- Hopping foot notch and gentle curve for outlining applique
- Full 4" curve for circles and clam shells
For Mid-Arm and Long-Arm Machines.
- Handi-Sized Half circles are easy to grasp and control
- Right-sized cut to compensate for 1/2" hopping foot.
- Half circles cut in 1" increments (1 1/2" to 11 1/2") for quilted circles from 2" to 12".
- Use scored lines to align templates for perfectly quilted circles and arches